Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello friends from Argentina!



I am teacher Erika from Brazil. I met your teacher Claudia online and I am very happy about our project!

Well, let me introduce my students!
(from left to right)
The girls: Nathália , Amanda, Gabriela, Maria Carolina and Isabella.
The boys right behind the girls: Alvaro, Caio, Victor, Thiago and Carlos.
The boys standing on the desks: José, Pedro, Igor, Gustavo and Lorenzo.

Yesterday, we started personalizing our scrapbook. I decorated the first two pages: one with an introductory message and another with photos of my family and friends. Then, we had a raffle to decide who was going to the the scrapbook home and the winner was Pedro. So tomorrow, he will bring the scrapbook to class and another students will take it home.

We are all delighted with the project and we are really anxious to meet you and learn more about your culture, lifestyle and interests.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello....
how long have you be a teacher?

1:38 PM  
Blogger Isabel Teixeira said...

What a nice group! I also wish you all the best in this project with the students from Argentina.Good luck

8:12 PM  
Blogger angelesb said...

What a good idea for your students!!! it's so creative and original.

The blog is full of photos and colors and I think Ss will enjoy scrappbooking a lot too.

I'm going to show this site to my students too because they are similar aged than yours :)

Your slide is so nice. You did a great work!!!

kisses and hugs from Mexico :)

angeles

10:56 PM  
Blogger Stine66 said...

What a GREAT idea. Applause from the other end of the world .

6:02 AM  
Blogger Erika Cruvinel said...

Hello dear friend. Where are you from? Germany? Well, if you teach teenagers too, let me know. Maybe we could do this project again!
All the best.
Erika

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home